A Sponsored ID request may include access to the following services:
Services not requiring approval:
- Brown Card
- Network Access (Wireless, VPN, Electronic Services, Printing, Shared Drives, etc.)
- Library Building Access
- Library e-Resources (access to online journals and databases)
Services requiring approval:
- Google Apps account with a brown.edu email address
- Software Downloads
- Library Circulation
Services not associated with the Sponsored ID:
The Sponsored ID does not include access to the following:
- Brown University buildings (except libraries)
- Shared file folders, servers, printers, etc.
Contact your department head and/or departmental computing representative to ensure your affiliate is granted the necessary access.