Brown Card

Visiting Faculty and Inactive Students

Sponsored IDs for visiting faculty and inactive students.

Visiting Faculty

Formal University appointments for visiting faculty can be requested through the appropriate faculty administration office, such as the Dean of the Faculty, School of Public Health, or BioMed Faculty Affairs. These appointments will automatically receive services granted to regular faculty.

Inactive Students