Brown Card

Building Access

The Brown Card provides individual access to University buildings including residence halls, libraries, athletics, laboratories, and other specialized areas.

Inquiries regarding residential hall access with the Brown Card should be directed to Brown University Residential Life at 401-863-3500.

Employee building access is requested through the employee's department.

Inquiries regarding access to other campus locations, after-hours access, or to report a safety or security problem should be directed to the Brown Department of Public Safety at 401-863-3322.